Thursday, April 9, 2009

Calling cards to soldiers

BRONXVILLE: Since it began in February 2008, the "Hearts to Home" program has raised more than $56,000 to send calling cards to soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It recently partnered with the United Service Organizations, which will host an event from 4 to 5:30 p.m. April 26 at the Schoenfeld Campus Center of Concordia College, 171 White Plains Road. For more information, call 914-337-1313.
Advertisement

Refreshments will be provided by Scarborough Fair in Bronxville. The suggested donation is $15. Make checks payable to USO Metropolitan New York. To RSVP, call 212-695-5590, Ext. 228, or e-mail choepker@usonyc.org.

If you are unable to attend and wish to donate, the address is: USO of Metropolitan New York, 625 Eighth Ave., North Wing, Second Floor, New York, NY 10018.
source
Other news
Make international calls from US to India

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just received an email from mywqn stating they decreased my rate to 2.9 for mobile and 4.9 for the rest of India. I've been using them since January and thought I was getting a great value at the old rate, but now I know I’m getting an amazing value at the new rate. The quality is excellent and their online account management system is really easy to use and understand. I really like how you can see your calls as soon as you make them, manage your speed dial (my favorite feature) and registered numbers list. I currently have the site set as my home page because in the dashboard area I can check news and weather for my set area. They don’t have any hidden fees, which I absolute hate, which makes them the best in my opinion. Just thought I would share the love…

TD

www.mywqn.com

icellular said...

The affection is accomplished and their online annual administration arrangement is absolutely accessible to use and understand. I absolutely like how you can see your calls as soon as you accomplish them, administer your acceleration dial.

Global Calling

Global Calling Cards